EMIS Guidelines for Teachers:
- Teachers must make sure that they are enrolled in the college EMIS portal. If not enrolled should contact the EMIS Unit as soon as possible.
- If the teacher forgets the username and password teachers can contact the EMIS Unit.
- Teachers must be active in EMIS and update all the course materials, attendance and other academic stuff.
- If the teacher finds any subject not being assigned in their account that they are teaching they should immediately contact EMIS Unit.
- Teachers must make sure they enter the exam marks within the EMIS system by consulting with the Examination department.
Things to consider while creating an EMIS account:
- Every detail must match the teacher’s citizenship as the data of EMIS will be used for further processing as well.
- Passport size photo must be uploaded while uploading the Profile Picture.
- Only the email address of Google (Gmail) should be entered into the system.
Contact Details of EMIS Unit:
IT admin: Arun Khanal
Email: [email protected]
Visiting time: 6 am to 9 am, Block A, Room Opposite to Computer Lab.